UGH – I hate the drama that comes with the holidays! It’s supposed to be a time for reflection and family and worship and yet so many of us divebomb into the chaos that settles in.
Here’s your action plan:
- Write down what you need to avoid next year.
- Also, what did you vow to never do/let happen again.
- Now that you have these two items, use technology to plan ahead for next year.
- Either in your “to do” list (I use Toodledoo.com); just SCHEDULE a reminder for next year.
- LIke on October 10th –> order Christmas Presents
- Or monthly put a reminder to save $50 for Christmas (or better yet, have it auto-deposited each paycheck)
- November 1st: schedule house cleaner for Mom (or yourself) for the holidays or to order part of the dinner catered.
- Or even make sure to schedule a cruise during this week and skip it all!
You’ll thank me later!