Listen to the full episode here or download from iTunes or Stitcher!
Why You Should Listen:
- Framing your mindset for the day is the number one way you can influence your thought patterns.
- Instead of reacting to a situation, you can CHOOSE how you will react instead of being a slave to your emotions.
- It all starts with these easy exercises.
- Alarm sounds, you don’t bounce out of bed. Instead, practice two minutes of listing all for which you are thankful and grateful. All before your feet hit the ground.
- Rise before you are woken by the “needs” of your children or pets, or whatever. You start your day on your terms.
Write a Note
- Yes an actual thank you card. It can be to your favorite clients, family, friends, or perhaps a mentor. One per day and watch how that energy spreads and comes back to you.
- I prefer written due to it’s personal nature.
- Our brains are amazing and the more ways you anchor your gratefulness in your life, the more “links” your brain creates. Say it out loud and repeat as necessary.